Saturday, February 9, 2008

Kamloops, British Columbia Bright Light And Flashes

Posted: February 9, 2008

Date: September 9, 2007 Time: 8:35 p.m. (HBCC checking with witness for the time).

Approach Direction: North East. Departure Direction: North West. Witness Direction: North.

Description: I was sitting with my father in my backyard facing north, we were talking and then we both saw a single bright flash. Five seconds later a bit to the left I see another single bright flash. After about 10 seconds we see a big bright light appear out of know where towards the NW that lasted 5 seconds before fading into a very faint light, then to nothing. I know this sounds alot like a shuttle (or whatever) re-entering earth's orbit, but I spent an hour last night and 2 hours today on the computer trying to find any explanation as to what happened, I found nothing. If anyone has seen something like this in the area please write a review, I would love to hear your story!

Color/Shape: Bright white light.

Height & Speed: 35000.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: