Saturday, February 9, 2008

Port Coquitlam, British Columbia Bright Light Flys Over The Witnesses Home

Posted: February 9, 2008

Date: August 13, 2007 Time: 10:00 p.m. -10:10 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Port Coquitlam. Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 3 Shape of objects: Well it was up there but round bright light.

Full Description of event/sighting: Was sitting out side having a smoke, now I always look up when I am outside at night because of something I saw a few years back and since then I have always wanted to know what is going on up there. I'm looking up and I see a really bright white light go right over my house. It stops and dims almost till I couldn't see it anymore. It now blends in with the stars as it looks just like one, but it was just moving a second ago. I keep my eyes fixed on its location, it starts to move again and continues in the direction it was going until I couldn't see it again. I am like, what the heck. Did I just see what I saw, as I haven't ever seen something as close as that thing was. About 2-3 minutes later I see 2 star like objects going in the same direction. They don't change in brightness but continue on until I can't see them anymore.

Ok I have a few questions I want to know, if there are any celestial events that were going on the date of Aug 13/07. Also I would like to know if there is any phone reporting center located in Vancouver. And last but not least, I would like to know if there is someone that I could talk to about things that I have been seeing in the night sky so that I can better determine what I am looking at.

Please if you have any info about my questions please help.

Thank you to their witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: