Sunday, February 17, 2008

Victoria, British Columbia Round/Disc Shaped Craft

Posted: February 17, 2008

Date: November 2007 (?) Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.

The other evening, same time, about 10:30 pacific time, I was looking out the window, looking at my very urban lack of a view, and I saw that I at first thought to be a grey/female seagull, floating on the wind. Riding the wind, because the wings were not moving. This however was close, very close, about 30-40 feet away, and not very high. As my eye followed the "gull" I noticed that it did not move as a bird should, it did not flap its wings to stay afloat, it remained at the same altitude with this eerie kind of movement, the best word to describe it would be stealth. I imagine that if you looked up, directly above it, it may appear invisible.

So as I realized that it was a craft of some sort, my heart began to beat faster, naturally, and it moved out of sight. It was dark, it had no lights, it was practically invisible, but it was round shaped, kind of flat, like a disc; although I am not completely sure of its shape. I am sure that it was something observing the movements of the planet, or perhaps our species. Each night I look to the night and I feel different, as if something is watching me. Now, don't get me wrong, I am not at all paranoid, or nuts. I am just more aware of the fact that something is there, something is observing me, all of us. But the question I wonder is why? And will we ever get the opportunity to discover the secrets of the universe, the world of another planet and the truths of our own ?

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: