Sunday, February 17, 2008

Willow Point, Campbell River, B.C. Sightings And Strange Experiences

Posted: February 17, 2008

Date: October 8, 2007 Time: 4:28a.m. ? - 5:00 a.m.?

Location of Sighting: Behind my house, Willow Point, Campbell River. Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Unknown - Brilliant white light obscured shape, maybe round?

Full Description of event/sighting: Went out for a smoke in my backyard, partially under the balcony, at 4:28 a.m.. Was just over half way through my smoke (machine handmade), when the sky went from dark to like it is when there's a full moon. Looked up, and there was a large brilliant - brighter than the moon- object in the sky, it zoomed up, getting dimmer as it rose, then disappeared. The light obscured its shape. It looked pretty close to the ground - 500ft, 1000ft? - not sure, and it scared the hell out of me - ever since we saw the 150 footer up close I've been scared of them, wasn't scared around them before that. I ducked under the balcony, reasoned that if they wanted to do anything to me hiding there wouldn't help, went out from under the deck, and looked up. Didn't see anything, whatever it was, it was gone. Finished my smoke, went inside, went to the front of the house, went out in the front yard/area, looked, nothing. Went back inside quick. I was still freaking scared, checked the time, it was 5:01:30 a.m.. I've been seeing UFOs for years, all different kinds of them, from far away to up close, both alone, with family, and with friends, first started in Courtenay in 96 or 97.

Seen as many as 23 at a time in the sky. My younger daughter has seen a alien looking into her room, peering around the corner of the door from the hallway, she hid under the bedcovers until she thought it was gone. We've had missing time before, strange marks on our bodies, florescent markings and stains seen under UV light that don't wash off, and I've had a visible implant in my left cheekbone and two implants, at different times, came out of my mouth. Threw away the first one, then thought, "What the hell did I do that for?", contained impulse to throw away second one (came out of roof of mouth), showed it to my younger daughter, as it was sitting on my finger tip, it seemingly jerked (only way to explain it), it fell to the floor, and for the life of us we couldn't find it, and we searched on hands and knees, section by section.

After I saw the UFO this morning I went to bed and had two dreams, and a dream? in-between. Full recall is fuzzy now, should have written them down, this is what I can remember clearly. First one was a sex type dream (did not view the sex in my dream) There where several groups of people (men?), I was a "breeder"- that was the impression, anyway. I was to have sex with only certain members of a certain group. As I said before, did not view any sex. Then a really weird dream where my eyes where being analyzed. I had to track movement while "things" where staring in my eyes without moving my head. Whomever they were impressed with the outcome of my eye movements. Like I said, strange. Second dream was similar to the first, except my daughter woke me up near the end of it, so it couldn't have been anything nefarious.

Anyways, that's my report. Way more in it about the other stuff than what I saw this morning, so sorry about that. There is more I could talk about and elaborate on, but I'm rambling, and other people want to use this computer. If you want to email me you can and I'll report anything else I see or recall, if you are interested in actual experiences/effects beyond sightings.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: