Thursday, February 16, 2012

UFOs Spotted And Filmed Over Yahk British Columbia (Picture)

 
Date:  April 19, 2011
Time:  Evening.

Hello, my name is (name removed) and last April 19, 2011 my wife and I were standing on our deck over looking the (south to south east) valley view have on our property in Yahk, B.C. Canada.

We watch the sky's alot and it was almost dark and my wife was taking pictures of the night sky and, all of a sudden, very strange lights appeared right before her eyes and she started snapping pictures.

While this object crawled across the sky like a centipede in very strange patterns leaving a beautiful colorful trail of it's path.

As this was going on, I turned to look and right after that it turned into very large Orbs, which the best way I can explain what I witnessed, in the sky what looked like very large round orange colored orbs, pulsating lights like jelly fish.

They were glowing as they do under the deep ocean, and then suddenly rapidly pop away from each other like pop corn would, and disappear right before our eyes.

This all happened suddenly in front of our eyes while we were watching the beauty of the deep blue evening sky on our property.

My wife was very excited of the lights, after taking the pictures with a Fugifilm Finepix camera, but thought they did not turn out at first because there are blurry ones that were also taken.


Because of this, the camera was put away until my daughter opened it up much later to look for her pictures and found this clear picture between the blurry ones, and upon looking at all the other pictures we took that night, you can clearly see large round orbs just before they popped away.

I noticed in the trail the UFO left behind, this object descended from space and after the color red, the craft turned at 90 degree right angles, and approximately 180 degrees after the green color trail, and emits less color when traveling in curves or straighter lines. 

This device demonstrates intelligent design and we are happy to share this photo to everyone for your opinions and review. Sincerely.

If anyone has witnessed the UFOs/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.