Tuesday, July 10, 2012

UFO Had Bright Lights On The Bottom Of The Craft And Seen Over Penticton British Columbia

 
Date: June 15, 2012
Time:  Daytime sighting.
 
I was sitting n couch and I happened to glance behind me out my huge living room window. It was daytime and good weather. I seen what looked like a helium balloon going up in the far distance in the sky.
 
So I continued looking and then couldn't see it. So went outside and it was coming kind of towards my place, but it was flying kind of fast. At first I thought it was a helicopter, but it was flying kind of erratically and there was no sound.
 
As it got closer I could not make out what it was as it looked as though it had bright white lights on bottom, but no sound and flew across sky in not a straight direction.
 
Then I lost it in a cloud, I ran to back yard, but the tree was in way and so I lost it, but it was small and it was very high up. It looked the size of a balloon, but a balloon couldn't have made it the distance in that quick of time, and it was still outside no wind.
 
So I'm just puzzled. I was wondering if anyone else had seen it. Thanks from (name removed) in Penticton B.C. Canada.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/