Thursday, August 9, 2012

8 Oblong Shaped UFOs And Strange Humming Sound At 100 Mile House British Columbia


Date:  August 8, 2012
Time:  12:45 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 8
Shape of Objects: Oblong.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was standing outside watching an electrical storm, many flashes of light over the tree tops about 3 miles from my house and there was no thunder at this time.

I hear a strange humming sound like an aircraft for about 10 minutes it got louder and louder, at first I thought it was a plane about to crash, it was so close, then I looked straight ahead to where the flashes of light where and I saw 8 oblong lights.

I have never seen anything in my life like this. This was in front of the mountain side there are no lights of any kind there were 2 rows of 4 lights each with a brake in between them like the lines on a road, there was no distortion, very crisp and clear.

They were there for about 5 seconds then gone, and the loud humming sound was gone as well, at about the same time. My neighbor heard the same sound.

I had told her what I had seen and she then told me about the humming sound she heard at the same time I was outside.

My dog was going crazy and wanted to stay outside, she would not come in the house.

She is a small dog and doesn't like to go outside most of the time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/