Monday, August 20, 2012

Bright UFO Zig Zagging Across The Sky Over The South End Of Nanaimo British Columbia


Date:  August 19, 2012
Time:  9:45 p.m.

I live in the south end of Nanaimo, close to Haliburton. I got a call from my boyfriend at 9:45 a.m. to say he had just seen a UFO by Country Club. It was as bright as a streetlight.

So I went outside of my house and looked up and saw one light that was much farther away than what he saw zig zagging back and forth towards the ocean.

It faded and disappeared. A few seconds later I saw another light that looked exactly the same as the first zig zag towards Port Place Mall and disappeared.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/