Thursday, August 9, 2012

Green Object Roughly The Size Of The Moon Seen Over Penticton British Columbia


Date:  August 7, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:45 p.m.

Hi Brian, my name is (name removed) and my friend and I were in Penticton the night of August 7, 2012 when we were stopped at a stop light and he started freaking out telling me to look!

When I looked up there was a green orb really high up in the distance approximately the size of the moon with a V shaped darker object in the center that looked almost like an arrow head.

A few seconds after we started looking at it it dropped down in the sky extremely fast and then disappeared.

We weren't going to tell anyone until I looked it up this morning on your site and found that someone had seen a similar green light about an hour later. I hope you find this interesting.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/