Monday, August 20, 2012

Multiple Red Light Sightings Over Vancouver British Columbia


Date:  August 18, 2012
Time:  Evenings.

Hello, I wanted to report my experience's with you. My friend recently sent me a link about red UFO sightings in B.C. First of all I want to say that I have now witnessed the same thing three times now.

The first incident occurred about a month ago when my friend and I were walking down the bike path heading to English Bay. He noticed what we thought to believe a red star that was moving erratically then suddenly disappear.

We didn't put much thought into it until we were both at the beach and saw several more doing the exact same thing. The second time this happened, it was the first night of the fireworks and I was with my friend watching them in Kitsilano.

When the fireworks ended we looked towards the east near Yaletown Cambie Bridge area and noticed about 25 red "stars" shooting up into the sky and hovering around for about 5 minutes, then suddenly fading away.

We were both in shock and on August 18th, 2012 the same date as the the link my friend sent me, I was with my same friend sitting in a park near English Bay and we started to see the exact same thing again.

I luckily pulled out my I Phone and was able to capture some video of it, to the best of my abilities. Feel free to contact me anytime for more information.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/