Monday, August 13, 2012

Red/Orange Lights Flying Erratic In The Sky Over North Surrey British Columbia


Date:  August 12, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m. or 11:00 p.m.

Hey Brian, I was surprised that there were no other postings of what my friend and I witnessed last night, August 12, 2012 at approx 10:00 or 11:00 pm. I live in North Surrey, B.C., and out my bedroom window I spotted a red/orange light moving too slow for it to be a plane, too low to be a satellite, and it made no sound.

I started to dismiss it when two more appeared, wow! These two were tailing each other, going in the same direction as the first, but their flight patterns were erratic.

The one dropped quite quickly as the other circled over top when they both disappeared behind my neighbors house.

I yelled for my friend, because I couldn't believe what I was seeing and ran for the back yard, and sure enough, there was the first I had spotted. It just kind of sat there, then moved back and forth then stopped again just hovering for a moment then started to disappear, then all of a sudden it was gone.

We continued staring into the sky hoping for another glimpse when the other two appeared from behind my neighbors house, they to also sat and hovered for a moment, then slowly moved opposite each other, stopped, and started to disappear like the first (also in approximately the same spot as the first) then all of a sudden they were both gone.

What an exciting experience, I hope somebody else was as fortunate enough as we were to have witnessed such an event.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/