Tuesday, July 8, 2014

UFO Looked Like A Large Blue Glow Stick Observed Over Enderby British Columbia Canada


 Date:  June 21, 2014
Time:  11:25 p.m. to 11:32 p.m.

Hi, we saw something in the sky the other night. My brother-in-law messaged me and told me to look up. So my husband and I went outside and flying over head was a light. It looked like a big blue glow stick in colour.

We ran in to tell the kids to come out. As we watched it, it changed colours at least 3 others. It did circles, went up and down. It didn't move like normal things we know.

It was completely silent! It also had a huge range, it was kind of hard to tell how high it was, but it seemed to be as high as an ultralight would be. It flew out towards the mountain and I thought it was going to go over and disappear, but it wasn't that high because then it turned and scaled the mountain ridge and came back to town.

Then it went down out of sight, it looked like it could've landed in a field from where we were. It was very cool!

I know at least 10 other people who saw it. That was Saturday night, June 21 2014. According to my Facebook messages and updates it was 11:25 p.m. first sighting to 11:32 p.m. lost sight.

We are from Enderby B.C. Canada.

Also, that's the second time my brother-in-law saw it, he said the first time was a couple weeks ago same time of night. I did take a picture on my phone and record it, but not until after I ran in to tell the kids and it was already going further away by the time I thought of it.

If I see it again, I will definitely try to get a better clip! Have you had any other reports like that? Thanks.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/