Monday, April 6, 2015

Circle Of Colored Lights Within A Circle Over Langford Southern Vancouver Island British Columbia (Pictures)


Date:  April 4, 2015
Time:  Approximately 9:55 p.m.

Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: There has been some unusual sightings coming from Vancouver Island, British Columbia. If you have witnessed anything, please write with the details of what you saw.

Well tonight we saw another object, identical to the one we saw on March 8, 2015. Here is a description of time and place as well as some photos I took.

They are a bit grainy because they were taken with my small Canon Power Shot sd1200 camera, focused in at the highest focus on the object. Here are the 'finding' facts.

We had just gone out on the patio around 9:55 p.m. with the fire pit going when I glanced to the sky and saw what seemed like a huge star to the south of us, but very close to being above us (in Langford).

We watched, wondering if it was another 'object', as we'd seen before.

I got the binoculars and through them, noticed that it was a circle of coloured lights within a circle of lights in the distance, much like the ones I saw before on March 8th, of which I made a hand-drawn replica (except those other ones seemed to be white lights only).

I then pointed my camera and began shooting for the next 1/2 hour.

So I have pictures that were taken from the beginning of seeing it, to when it got bigger and brighter and stayed that way, but revolving, changing positions fast and often.

We came inside at 10:40 p.m.

I'm attaching pictures which I have cropped for your viewing, but I have also the originals if you prefer to see these too.
 
Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks Brian.







If anyone has had a UFO sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO reporting form at the site with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.