Friday, February 22, 2008

Kelowna, British Columbia Close Encounter Of A UFO (Object Gave Off A Hum)


Date: February 18, 2008
Time: 10:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Kelowna in sky looking towards Okanagan Mountain Park about was probably above Gibson Rd somewhere or even closer.

Number of witnesses: 3 but neighbor doesn't remember seeing it!
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Almond shaped, very bright blue/green, blinding white.

Full Description of event/sighting: I finished playing poker on-line and was getting tired and went out on deck for a smoke.

I was looking out the deck window and noticed an object in the sky that seemed kind of low for a star and was making a humming, (electrical noise) it sort of startled me.

I watched it and looked over to my neighbors house to the left and noticed him and his 2 5 year old daughter looking at it. I heard him say whoa, and he went in the house. I looked up higher in the sky towards his house and noticed like a falling star.

I thought what is going on and I looked back in front of me and the object seemed like it was closer. So I ran in to get my camera (regular digital because it was right in cupboard inside door) I went back outside and snapped pictures.

My camera flashed and everything, no picture showed up. I switched to video mode and captured it, but on my camera it appears to be further away than I could visibly see it with my eyes.

The neighbor came out of his house again by himself and I noticed him.

Thought great, someone else is seeing this. I ran back into the house and went to my bedroom to get video camera.

I went back out and of course the battery was dead so I had to go in again and get the cord plugged into the deck. By this time the object was moving away and I could no longer hear the hum. I do have a recording on both devices but it is not as clear as I'd like it to be.

The object was not moving erratically or anything, but it appears that way with my amateur taping.

The weird thing is, when I went to crawl into my bed, it said 11:45pm. I called neighbor yesterday to see what he thought about object the other night in the sky and he had no idea what I was talking about. I seen him point and look at it and they all went in the house like quickly.

Weird that he doesn't remember. The next morning on the radio they announce that a meteor went through the valley.

Like I said I noticed a falling star but this thing was not moving fast enough and people saw the "meteor at 5:00 in the morning where as I saw it at like 10:15 p.m. the night before.

I thought it was later than 10:15, like closer to 12 at first, but neighbor has two 5 year olds, and he told me what time he got home. Even when I looked at clock I had thought to myself why were the girls out at that hour. Weird.

Thank you to the witness for the excellent report.

If anyone has witnessed the UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: