Monday, August 6, 2012

UFO Hovers Over Mount Harry Davis Houston British Columbia (Diagram)

Date:  August 6, 2012
Time:  11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Brian Vike's Note: I was working on some sighting reports when a friend called saying he had been watching a UFO for part of the day.

I thought he was pulling my leg, so I ask him about what he was seeing.

He describes seeing a metallic odd shape craft hovering what looked like over Mount
Harry Davis here in Houston, B.C. Just before I hung up, I asked him if the object was still there and visible, it was.

So my wife and I jumped into the Jeep and ran up to their farm. Sure enough, he pointed out this odd looking object which was and had been hovering in the air at about 5,000 feet or so.

We brought out the binoculars and watched, not much happened. A little bit later, it "appeared that it may have been climbing in altitude, but very slowly if it was.


We finally jumped into the Jeep and drove up Mount Harry Davis to see nothing.

We thought maybe the object was a bit over to the east as there were tress in places that blocked our view. After looking around, scanning the sky, nothing was seen.

We finally gave up and drove back to his farm, and where we had been watching the UFO for a long time, it was gone.

I am really stumped at this one. I thought of anything that might account for this craft/object, but nothing at all made sense.

What did we see, it was something unusual and something that may go unexplained.

I did take pictures, only to see nothing in the photo. My friend also took photos earlier in the day before I arrive, and he caught something as it does show up as a white dot. I will get these and post them tomorrow.

One thing I know for sure is, Mount Harry Davis has been a very active area for UFO sightings in the past.

I added a rough diagram of what my friend said it looked like.

If anyone has witnessed the UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.