Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hundreds Of Lights Viewed Traveling Over Port Moody/Anmore British Columbia (Picture)

 
Date:  February 18, 2012 
Time:  Approx: 8:56 p.m. - 9:20 p.m.
Hi Brian, approximately 8:56 p.m. - 9:20 p.m. (I sent my photo to a friend at 8:58 p.m. on my phone, but had watched for a few minutes prior)
I saw the same thing as reported here (below) by another individual. I too, was on Clarke Drive facing north over the inlet in Port Moody.  
I managed to grab two photos, but didn't think to take video as I was so distracted by what I saw. 
At first, I thought perhaps there was a large fire with burning debris blowing off and moving from an east to west direction over Port Moody/Anmore. I checked the news and saw nothing so I went to observe the event once again. 
As I observed, I noticed these bright lights were moving with a mechanical purpose (it was not a fire or debris and it didn't seem possible to be fireworks or any such thing). The orbs were distributed evenly as they moved from east to west.


 It appeared they had a set path and moved with an intended direction. Sometimes they appeared as a white light (like a star) and they would also change colours (red and blue). 
The objects moved east to west in a singular line and then would spread out in a group formation.

Some lights moved straight up while others would move up and then down, sometimes coming together (in a very purposeful and careful way) and then moving apart.
As they moved upwards, only one bright light would disappear at a time. 
This lasted 25 minutes or so. As the reporter indicates, there were hundreds over this time. 
I am glad to know I was not the only one to see these and get some photos. If you would like photos, I can send these. They are only iPhone photos, but they capture some of these objects. 
 I would be curious to know if you have had further reports. As the display lasted for so long, I cannot imagine that others did not see these same objects on Saturday night. 
Thank you! 
If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.